My GOD, Robots! episode 3 My GOD, Robots! episode 3

hey

I am quite positive that this movie would be better if you cranked that music down. I can hardly hear what the fella is saying half the time.

Evolution -BmK Evolution -BmK

you make nice movies.

Oh, and you are getting my traffic because you posted that little note on the front page. So it was kinda like a self fulfilling prophecy... or something.

BlackmarketKraig responds:

Hmmm... I didn't think anyone read those little posts. :P Maybe I should put one up every day during a peak hour... nah...

Anyway thanks for the great review. :)

Just another Sunday Just another Sunday

nicely done, even though the art was very simple. I loved the fact that his mouth was right between his eyes.

Bouncing Astronic Babies Bouncing Astronic Babies

haha

that's pretty fun. now all you need is sound, and maybe a little "splat" animation... then it'd be so much more fun

Ball Bouncer Ball Bouncer

I can just imagine....

"I've got an idea! how about we make the SLOWEST version of 'ball bouncer' ever! that way, people will be able to go take a leak and come back in time to catch the ball again!"

Speed this bitch UP, man! And fer cryin' out loud, make the boards movements smoother!

Real Easy Real Easy

very nice

I really like that... there's a series i'm planning on doing, and this gave me an idea for one of the episodes... so rock on!

Acoustic Cramp Acoustic Cramp

very nice

I really like this. I'll have to remember it when i'm making my next video